- All guests must be of at least 18 years of age to be able to check-in at the Hostel.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to Government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person staying at the hostel.
- The identification proofs accepted are Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving License and Voter ID card. PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID Card. Guests with Local IDs will not be allowed admission.
- Zostel is committed towards solo travellers and young backpackers and hence we do notrecommend families to stay with us. In case you are travelling with a family, a hotel would be more suitable to your needs.
- Advance taken at the time of reservations is strictly non-refundable.
- Prepayment is mandatory at the property during Check-In
- Non resident guests are not allowed inside the rooms. In case you want to invite someone, you can meet with them in the common areas.
- In case of 3 or 4 people travelling together, please note that we do not guarantee accommodation in the same dorm room
- Different destinations and properties may have different policies during specific times of the year.
- Guest are responsible for their own personal belongings.
- Outside pets are not allowed.
- Breakfast is not inclusive of the room rate cited. It is charged over and extra at the property only.
- Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the Hostel, or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to the attention of the hostel, the hostel reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
- Right to admission is reserved.
- Certain polices are booking specific and they are notified at the time of booking.
- Extension of the stay would be provided on current room rates and are subject to availability.
- Current room rates may be different from the rates at which the rooms were booked.
-The advance taken at the time of reservation is always non-refundable.
- Pre-payment of the balance amount is necessary at the time of check-in. We have a 3 day cancellation policy (i.e. 72 hours from the standard check-in time 12 noon). Your pre-payment of balance is eligible for a refund only if we are informed 72 hours in advance. Failure to inform us within this time will result in cancellation charges.
- 100% advance is to be deposited as a booking advance.
- If booking is cancelled before 7 days of Check-In, 85% of this deposit would be returned. No refunds would be processed otherwise.
- Any modification request will not be entertained if not intimated 7 days prior to the arrival.
- Before proceeding with a group booking, please note, Zostel DOES NOT ALLOW: Group stays beyond 8 people (even if the bookings are made in multiple instalments, through any booking platform).
- In case of a group of 4 or more, you would be purposefully allotted different dorm rooms.
- If the group behaviour is deemed unfit at the property, the Zostel Property Manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation without refunds.
- Any group bookings which has note been authorised in advance, or has been made by several individuals/ separate bookings to make it appear as though it is not a group can be cancelled or denied at any time in advance or on arrival.
- Zostel reserves the right to admission.
-We accept a maximum group size of 4 at Zostel Gokarna. In case we find make multiple reservations of the same group, the property manager reserves full right to go ahead and cancel the same.
- Standard Check-In time is 12 noon
- Standard Check-Out time is 10 AM
- Early Check-In and Late Check-Out is subject to availability and discretion of the property.
- However please feel free to hang around in our common areas during that time.
- Backpack Package is completely non-refundable.
- Make your plans whenever in 2017 and shoot a mail to email@example.com. Do not forget to include your Backpacker code for redemption.
- For urgent queries, you could call the central reservations team to get your booking done. Calls directed to the hostel would not be entertained for redeeming your nights.
- Cancellations are not permitted once the booking is confirmed. To amend your stay, kindly inform us at least 7 days prior to the the Check-in date. You could either call the central reservations team or drop in a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The usage of this package is limited to the individual who has bought it (in case of solo and traveler packages) or who the owner of the package wishes to gift a particular number of nights to (in case of group package).
- Resale of the package or any number of individual nights within the package is strictly prohibited . If anyone is caught doing it, appropriate legal action will be taken against the individual trying to sell as well as buy the package and the rights to use the remaining number of nights, if any, will be revoked. No refunds will be provided in such cases.
- The offers can be redeemed throughout the year on all dates subject to availability except the special dates mentioned below:
|Jaipur||19th to 23rd January, 17th to 22nd October|
|Spiti||Property operational only between 1st April to 31st Oct|
|Jaisalmer||17th to 22nd October and 22nd December to 31st December|
|Pushkar||11th to 14th March and Pushkar Fair*|
|Varanasi||17th to 22nd October and 14th November|
|Manali||29th to 30th September and 20th December to 31st December|
|Goa||29th to 30th September, 17th to 22nd October and 15th December to 31st December|
|Mysore||10-11 October, 29-30 October|
|Ooty||29th to 30th September and 17th to 22nd October|
|Rishikesh||29th to 30th September and 17th to 22nd October|
|Bir||17th to 22nd October|
|Gokarna||17th to 22nd October, 15th December to 31st December|