Zostel Abhimanyu Mansion
Unique Heritage Villa in Udaipur
About The Host
Hi I am Kulgauravi Singh Ranawat, entrepreneur by heart and engineer by education. I love to travel, try new foods, meet new cultures, make new friends and am lucky to have a great family that’s been supportive of my stupidity throughout life. I love Udaipur as it is my hometown and would love to help anyone make the most of their visit to the most beautiful city in the world, my home, Udaipur :)
We cherish and love our home and we will welcome you into it with open minds and open hearts. We want you to feel our home as it is your own and to share its magic with you.
We are available and always around if you need any help or assistance. It would be a pleasure for us to share with you our culture, heritage and rituals.
Every bit of our home was built with love and care.
There are so many things for you to explore and enjoy in the house which include:
- Access to the beautiful rooftop area where you can observe the sunrise/sunset.
- Magnificent 5000 sq feet of astonishing garden with common access to all guests.
- Exquisite and elegant drawing room with bar cabinet for special events which is chargeable.
- An open spacious verandah of ~3500 sq. ft. overlooking the beautiful garden.
- 2 extra common bathrooms.
- Spacious dining areas on all floors.
- 2 Fully equipped kitchens.
- Common seating areas on all floors where everyone can get together.
- Access to 3 Beautiful Heritage Gazebo: Ideal for friends, couples and families for spending time and clicking pleasant memories.
- Breathtaking views of Udaipur can be observed from all areas of the house.
- We have lots of parking space available for all kinds of vehicles.
11, Syphon Colony Syphon Chouraha Bedla Road, Udaipur