Zostel brings you The Escape Trek. We promise you would forget all your vows and worries and lose yourself in the wonder around you.
Find out how The Escape Trail would feel like : bit.ly/LetusEscape
- 10:45 AM- You will be briefed by the guides about the trek. These instructions would help you throughout.
- 11 AM- Your journey starts from Zostel Bir. A car would pick you up to drop you to Barot. The two hour drive in itself is filled with scenery you would hate to miss. Once you reach Barot, you would have time to explore the town. You would reach at 1 PM and have an hour for lunch.
- 2 PM- After lunch, you would get a chance to see India's first Hydro Electric Power Dam. Imagine a man made structure of this stature in the Himalayas! Your drive to Baragaon would begin shortly after this.
- 3 PM- Baragaon is the place you may have wondered a lot about. It has everything you could expect from a Himalayan village. This is where your trek starts from. Before you start, look around and capture everything as a memory you can cherish.
- 4 PM- Your trek would take you through grass greener than you could imagine, the scenery better than you could hope for and yet it being comfortable enough for you to enjoy everything on the way without even thinking of getting tired.
- 6 PM- We know how much humans love rivers. That's why, a brief halt has been scheduled in your trek on riverside. You can relax and enjoy the sounds of the river before proceeding further.
- 7:30 PM- After an exhilarating journey, your destination will have arrived. You would reach the Forest Guest House where you can relax and have amazing conversations with the people around you over bonfire and snacks.
- 9:30 PM- Does food taste better while stargazing? See for yourself!
- 11:00 AM-The trek to Billing will begin shortly after breakfast. Make sure you say your goodbyes to the happy place.
- 2 PM- You will have your lunch at Chainna Pass, which is a lush green top with a 360 degree view of the Thamsar Pass.
- 3 PM- You will reach the take-off site for paragliding at Billing. You have an option to fly down to Bir with a glider.(Additional cost-INR 2000)
- 5 PM- Drive back on the winding roads to Bir. This is your time to reminiscence about your trek and time there.
Both packages include transfers from Zostel Bir to Barot and back, meals and activities as described in the itinerary.
- Booking is subject to weather conditions at the day of booking. Zostel won't be responsible for the cancellation of treks due to unforeseen circumstances. The entire amount would be refunded for the same.
- There will be two batches for the trails starting on Tuesday and Saturday of every week.
- Minimum number of people required for this trek to happen is 3, otherwise any deposit will be refunded.
- Maximum number of people per batch is limited to 12.
- For any further query contact email@example.com